geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Question Regarding ModuleBuilderExtension
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 11:42:54 GMT
Hello,

      I need a clarification regarding the ModuleBuilderExtensions
(MBE) pattern. What I understood about this is that it is to extend
the functionality of the existing module builders. The usage that I
have seen is that the list of MBE's that are used by a ModuleBuilder
are specified in the plan and after deployment and startup these are
available. Can I dynamically (in a built and running server) add a new
ModuleBuilderExtension to the list of existing MBEs for a particular
ModuleBuilder. If not is there any other way provided by AG for a
plugin to extend the features of an existing ModuleBuilder?

Thanks
Manu