geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject How to change KeyStore type?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:49:31 GMT
Hi, all,

Is there a way to change the geronimo-default keystore
from JKS to, say, PKCS12 without patching the
org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystore* classes?

That way of patching sources is suggested at GERONIMO-2015,
and it works, but it's probably not the best idea.

I see the reasons of not making PKCS12 a default keystore type,
but what about making it possible to change keystore type
using config.xml, without source recompilation?

I've browsed through the configuration options of geronimo-security
gbean, a found no way for that. Should I provide a patch for
that to be possible, would that be appropriate?

Thank you!

Vasily Zakharov
Intel ESSD

---