geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r612439 [1/2] - in /geronimo/server/trunk: assemblies/geronimo-jetty6-javaee5/ assemblies/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5/ plugins/clustering/ plugins/clustering/clustering/ plugins/clustering/clustering/src/main/plan/ plugins/clustering/clusterin...
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:30:35 GMT

On Jan 16, 2008, at 7:48 AM, wrote:

> Author: gdamour
> Date: Wed Jan 16 04:48:37 2008
> New Revision: 612439
> Log:
> Move farm related classes to new sub-project geronimo-farm. Add a new
> configuration "farming" and move farming related GBeans from the
> clustering
> config. to this new one. Also, by default this configuration is not
> started.

Cool. Gianny, can you give us a bit of status about where you are with
this? Looks like you're laying some groundwork for OpenEJB

Enhanced clustering support is really great to have. Want to
understand what additional dependencies this is going to require.

I think we're overdue for a 2.1 release. We have polish and a number
of usability issues to work out in current trunk, prior to this.
However, worried about also pushing in a bunch of new function is
going to make this difficult...

View raw message