geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From AlskiOnTheWeb <alskionthe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Can anyone build 1.2 from the soource repository?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:35:30 GMT

...OK, after tracking down some revision problems, I changed the openejb
version to 2.2-incubating and fixed the yoko version in the pom it
downloaded. Man, is maven a tangled web of lost dependencies... Anyway, I've
got it built.

Is this version of openejb a problem, it wanted the 2.3-incubating but that
didn't exist.

Thanks.

Alski