geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From AlskiOnTheWeb <alskionthe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Can anyone build 1.2 from the soource repository?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:28:41 GMT

..Well, unless I'm mistaken, the geronimo deployment descriptors (such as
geronimo-application.xml) have changed.. Since we host a number of customer
applications, we've spec'd the descriptors from 1.x. That's really the
biggest reason but we're also to trying to limit any regression testing we
need to do. Will 2.x deploy 1.x applications properly?

Thanks.

Alski