geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From AlskiOnTheWeb <alskionthe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Can anyone build 1.2 from the soource repository?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:14:47 GMT

...OK. I've downgraded maven to 2.0.7 and am trying the staged build of 1.2
to see where I get to. Is geronimo 1.2 the first version to support Java
1.5?

As a side note, what in the wild wild world of sports made you guys choose
maven? I would think that build repeatability would be a key to stable
projects. Is there a way to get the repository into a snapshot such that
downloaded source tars would include the repository? I don't mind the size
as long as the thing would be able to build.