geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From AlskiOnTheWeb <alskionthe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Can anyone build 1.2 from the soource repository?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:24:25 GMT

....I wish it were that simple. Unfortunately, I've got to at least try and
apply some patches and configuration from a custom build of 1.0 :-( which
means I need something most likely from the 1.x ancestry. So, if 1.2 is a
no-go, is 1.1.1 a good one? I need a 1.x ancestor that runs under Java 1.5.

Thanks for any advice...

Alski