geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Trunk might break for a little while
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:34:05 GMT
I've fixed a few things in the testsuite and it seems to be running
fine.  Most of the tests seemed to pass, though I do recall seeing one
failure, but I'm sleepy and can't remember where.

I checked the javaee5 and minimal assemblies to make sure they boot
up... which they do.  Might have missed something, but it looks like
things are back to normal after the module parentage change.

--jason