geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Monitoring Plugin to get stats through JMX or MEJB
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 21:17:04 GMT
I was recently talking to a user that was really interested in the
modular framework of the server.  They really liked the idea of
jettisoning the EJB container and were also really interested in
monitoring the server.  For those folks I'd suspect that JMX is the
right answer.  Personally, I'd go with JMX and if someone wants to use
MEJB they should be able to.