Well, i did not notice we were not on the dev list...
Anoher option is to not release everything in a single shot (i.e. have separate tags, etc...)
but still have a single vote.

On Dec 4, 2007 4:46 PM, Rick McGuire < rickmcg@gmail.com> wrote:
Except of course, we decided some time ago not to release all of the
specs as a single release that way.  Definitely something that needs to
be discussed on the dev list.

Rick