Thats fine.  The who lookup and path searching stuff needs to be revisited for the next release, so for now that works.

--jason

On Dec 5, 2007, at 1:29 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

Btw, while doing some testing, I found that running remote/rshd throws an exception:
   ERROR NotFoundException: rsh-server
So I've fixed the alias to point to "remote/rsh-server" instead.
I suppose the alias resolution could try with the prefix the alias is defined in, but this is not the case, so I've just fixed the alias for now.