On Nov 16, 2007 9:15 PM, Shiva Kumar H R <shivahr@gmail.com> wrote:
The Plan Creator portlet/wizard in Admin Console is now complete. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3254

Features:
a) EJB, EJB Local, JDBC Connection Pool, JMS Connection Factory, JMS Destination, JavaMail Session & Web Service References declared in the web-apps are auto discovered and users are asked to resolve them by listing Available Resources in the server environment to which they can be linked.
b) Above type of references declared inside the Java classes through Annotations are also auto discovered.
c) Simplified configuration of Security.

I have only done limited testing so please raise any issues you might face while using.

I am next working on handling EJB jars. Since most of the infrastructure code is already in place, this should be complete in the next 1 or 2 weeks (ready to be included in 2.1 release).

A lot of work is still pending w.r.t. handling EJB-jars. I am not sure how much time it might take.

Comments/Feedback/Suggestions Welcome.

--
Thanks,
Shiva