geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to render portlet SecurityRealmPortlet
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:12:12 GMT
I know but this is not for the binaries that we build daily. I was
thinking of this as a good general practice for all binaries we build
anywhere. And even for the binaries we build daily, it isn't a simple
task to retrieve the revision number a few days after the binary has
been installed. When I go back to a few of the geronimo installations
I have on my machine now, I can't tell easily which svn revision they
were built from.

Cheers
Prasad