geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Moving the Monitoring Plugin Into Trunk
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:51:14 GMT
I'm with Matt on this. Since it is not perfect to everybody's
satisfaction, let us move it to the /plugins tree (at least for now).
Sandbox is definitely not the place for it.

Erik, contrary to your belief, the /plugins tree does not contain only
those plugins that work independent of G.  It *mostly* contains
plugins that integrate independent projects (like Liferay, ApacheDS,
roller etc) with G. Now the monitoring plugin does not actually fit
that bill. Neverthless,  that is still a step above sandbox, and still
on the road to trunk/plugins.  It can still be released with 2.1 and
still available in the plugins catalog for possible installation.

Cheers
Prasad