geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo not ready for Application Server ADF Runtime libraries
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 17:28:09 GMT
One of your posts on the user list had enough stack trace to lead me
to believe you have run into https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/
GERONIMO-3243 and as noted there this is a bug in both Activemq and ADF.

We should do something to fix this problem in 2.1, either upgrade to
a newer amq if available without this problem or include the
equivalent of

-Dorg.apache.activeio.journal.active.DisableLocking=true

in an appropriate SystemPropertieds gbean.  Is anyone interested in
looking into this further?

thanks
david jencks