geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Monitoring Client may need a new graphing engine
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 07:34:00 GMT
+100 for simile.

IMO the curved lines in dojo 0.4.3 are really bogus and basically lie
about how much data you have.  I'd recommend you not use them if
possible.
The mouse-over feature is very useful, you can easily read actual
numbers off the graph
multi-series display is pretty much essential IMO to get a reasonable
view of data on only one web page.

The multi-series display example you point to indicates the meaning
of each data series in text above the graph.  How is this worse than
labelling the y-axis?

thanks
david jencks