geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject GShell legal muck
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:36:06 GMT
Hey Kevan, I *think*... nay, *hope* the GShell legal files are now all
in order.  I've added the NOTICE and LICENSE for gshell-embeddable,
gshell-diet-log4j has some custom bits and the rest are all using the
legal-bundle from Genesis via the m-r-r-p.

I'm going to deploy a new set of artifacts.  Can you please review?

I've committed a few other minor changes, might add a few more, but I
think we are 95% (or more) ready for release.

So if you can review the legal files and give me the nod, then I will
spin up a vote.

:-)

--jason

PS. I've been up all night hacking on stuff, so I'll probs not be
around until later tonight.