geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to render portlet SecurityRealmPortlet
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 17:36:24 GMT
You can figure this out from the timestamps of the binary and the log
files. The log files and the binary files are uploaded at the same
time so their timestamp will be close. The log file also contains the
svn revision of Geronimo. So look at the timestamp of  the binary,
find corresponding log file, and then lookup the svn revision number
in the log file.
The right svn revision numbers are also included in the email
notifications, so that's another way to figure this out.

Jarek