geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get a meta-data complete ejb-jar.xml from an EJB jar?
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 16:26:31 GMT
I am currently working on an Admin Console wizard to auto-generate
openejb-jar.xml http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3432 and one
problem where I am currently stuck is "given an EJB jar how do I get it's
meta-data complete ejb-jar.xml?"

I have some code in "Plan Creator" portlet of Admin Console which can
process a web-app and provide it's meta-data complete web.xml.
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg47965.html shows this
code and how it was developed. This code is however insufficient for
discovering EJB annotations. Tim told on irc
http://servlet.uwyn.com/drone/log/bevinbot/geronimo/20071205 that for EJBs a
lot of the annotation processing is done in openejb side -- not geronimo.

Any further hints/help?

--
Thanks,
Shiva