geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GShell 1.0-alpha-1 release update
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 01:07:07 GMT

On Dec 14, 2007, at 3:12 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> I *completely* agree!!
>
> I'm going to give it the rest of the day for feedback on my email
> and if there is no decent, then I will start the vote.

At the moment, some Geronimo commands are/will be(?) available *only*
through gshell (e.g. assemble). So, I'm interested in insuring that
gshell does have "meets-min" capabilities. You could argue that we
should have console/java cli support for these functions (or I'm just
wrong... ;-), but that's the way things are ATM...

I'm not advocating for a more robust 'help' command. However, I would
like to be sure it's readable and instructive.

Personally, I'd like to take a little time to kick the tires and make
sure we don't have any glaring problems...

--kevan