geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: TSSConfigEditorTest requires SSL?
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:36:37 GMT
It has been a long time since I've worked with this test but I'm
pretty sure that you are correct, the test sets up an SSL socket.  I
seem to recall that Harmony supports TLS??  From the stack trace I
wonder if the problem is in Yoko.  I'm definitely not a TLS expert,
do you have any advice on how to fix this?

thanks
david jencks