geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Monitoring Client may need a new graphing engine
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 13:56:38 GMT
I have to agree with John that browser and platform support is the
most important factor.  Furthermore, I think the ajax library in
library in Geronimo should continue to be shared across its webapps.
On both of these accounts I would lean heavily towards upgrading the
monitoring client (and the admin console) to Dojo 1.0.1 since it has
IE & Safari support and IMO is quickly becoming the open source ajax
library of choice.   I am excited about running the admin console on
my ipod touch :-)

Best wishes,
Paul