geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat webdav issue and Geronimo 2.1
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:24:36 GMT

Grrrr .... It looks like the updated tomcat image does not work.  Some
TCK tests are failing.  I might have to revert this change.

I know that I ran the servlet tests locally prior to the checkin but I
must have been using a different tomcat instance than the one I built.
I just looked at the merge conflicts again from Tomcat and noticed one
small thing that didn't look right.  I fixed that but the tests are
still failing.

David Jencks - I might need your expert advice looking into the tomcat
changes and the TCK errors (see the tck list).  I'll check in my latest
updated Tomcat patch.

Joe