geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Monitoring Client may need a new graphing engine
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 19:02:33 GMT
I had an off-line discussion with Erik about IE support of the various
charting solutions.  I *thought* Erik was saying that Dojo 0.4.3
charting works with IE, but just not always as expected.  Actually, it
turns out that Dojo 0.4.3 charting does not work with IE at all (similar
to timeplot).  That means that Dojo 1.0.1 charting is the only solution
that will support IE.

I agree with John & Paul that browser support on windows is important.
With this new understanding of IE support I'm now thinking Dojo 1.0.1
might be the better choice (even though I like the look and labels of
Dojo 0.4.3 better).

Joe

was under the impression that IE worked with