geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Proposal to make the Yoko ORB a subproject of Geronimo.
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:25:31 GMT
I personally think we should go the local build route.  Until the
subproject's been integrated in Geronimo, it's still bound by the
incubating release rules.  I suspect getting a 1.0 release actually
approved and out the door in time for 2.1 given the current state of the
community is not something we'd want to depend on.  The local build like
we used for 2.0 is probably the best approach at this date.

Rick