geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Proposal to make the Yoko ORB a subproject of Geronimo.
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:05:53 GMT
A related question.

We currently have a dependency in Geronimo 2.1 on Yoko
1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.  We need to eliminate that snapshot dependency
(and several others) before we can ship Geronimo 2.1.

Assuming that active VOTE passes .... would is the possibility of
releasing a 1.0 version of Yoko in time for Geronimo 2.1?

I was just looking at the possibility of creating another local build
for the Geronimo release but I think we could have an official release
of Yoko in Geronimo if it becomes subproject of Geronimo.  Does that
sound feasible or should we create a private build for Geronimo 2.1?

Joe