geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <...@jrg.me.uk>
Subject Re: How to get a meta-data complete ejb-jar.xml from an EJB jar?
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 23:18:03 GMT
Shiva,

I don't know if this is any help, but I'm currently working on some code
to generate annotations based on a JAXB tree generated from an
ejb-jar.xml. As I understand it, OpenEJB does all its annotation
scraping and processing in org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/config/AnnotationDeployer.java)

- I'm effectively doing the reverse of what this class does to generate
the annotations :-)

Hope that helps - apologies if its not what you're after.

Jon