geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject RE: TSSConfigEditorTest requires SSL?
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:48:22 GMT
David,

Yes, Harmony supports TLS, but looking at the test code
and configuration I couldn't guess a way how the test
could be reconfigured for TLS.

One of the reasons I'm asking is I now have greater than
99% pass rate for GUT v2.0.2 on Harmony, and this test
is the last one about which I'm not sure if we have
a bug in Harmony, or a bug in the test or it's just because
Harmony doesn't have SSL and that's a known issue.

Vasily

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jencks [mailto:david_jencks@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 8:37 PM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: TSSConfigEditorTest requires SSL?

It has been a long time since I've worked with this test but I'm
pretty sure that you are correct, the test sets up an SSL socket.  I
seem to recall that Harmony supports TLS??  From the stack trace I
wonder if the problem is in Yoko.  I'm definitely not a TLS expert,
do you have any advice on how to fix this?

thanks
david jencks