geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Running integration tests by default?
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 21:41:49 GMT
First of all I appear to have broken the build last night with some
changes to get the roller plugin building again.  I think I've
managed to fix all the problems -- the it tests all pass for me.  Let
me know if there are still problems.

I think its still too hard to run the integration tests.  I've made a
possibly annoying change so that the default build includes IT.  If
you don't want them run

mvn clean install -P no-it

If this is too annoying we could reverse the profiles and have the
default leave out the it as before and a with-it profile that
includes them.

Comments?

This might have bad effects on Prasad's automation but I'm not sure
how that is run.

thanks && Happy New Year!
david jencks