geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying to multiple instances of G
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 16:13:04 GMT
Yes, the application can not be installed from other instances as all the
instances are sharing the same repository.  But, nothing prevents you from
starting the app in the other instances.  Only thing is that before you to
uninstall the application from one instance, it has to be stopped in the
other instances or else those instances will end up with startup failure.  I
have not experimented with each instance using its own repository for
applications and using common repository for core components.  In this case,
one may have to use command line deployer and use the target option to
specify the repo to which app is to be deployed.

++Vamsi