geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Wishing you Happy New Year 2008 (leaving for a couple of days)
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 20:37:54 GMT
Hi Geronimos,

I'm leaving for a couple of days skiing in the Polish mountains and
I'll be offline till 01/03. Just though I'd wish you Happy New Year
2008 and better Geronimo-OpenEJB integration as well as less bugs and
more features coming into the upcoming Geronimo releases. I wished it
to OpenEJBists, but thought it'd be nice to say it again - if we
happen to fix all the bugs reported before Java EE 6, it'd be superb!
Having OSGi layer in Geronimo could definitely make the year 2008
better.

Have fun!

Jacek

--