geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From ivanrc <iri...@indra.es>
Subject Re: J2EE application client in geronimo 2.0.2
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:24:21 GMT

I´m has created application client with that deployment descriptors
(geronimo-application-client.xml and application-client.xml)   but when I
deploy it, I obtain this error:

D:\temp\ejb3\geronimo_client>java -jar
D:\geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2/bin/deploy
er.jar --user system --password manager --host localhost --port 1099 deploy
app_
client.jar
    Error: Unable to distribute app_client.jar: Cannot deploy the
    requested application module because no deployer is able to handle
    it.  This can happen if you have omitted the J2EE deployment
    descriptor, disabled a deployer module, or if, for example, you are
    trying to deploy an EJB module on a minimal Geronimo server that
    does not have EJB support installed.

(moduleFile=D:\geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2\servers\node1\var\temp\geronimo-d
eployer42379.tmpdir\app_client.jar)

D:\temp\ejb3\geronimo_client>pause
Presione una tecla para continuar . . .

Do you know what is the problem?

My jar is named app_client.jar and it contains..

 - client/MainClient.class that contains main static method

 - META-INF/application-client.xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<application-client xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/applicationclient_1_4.xsd"
    version="1.4">

    <display-name>JAXB Client</display-name>

</application-client>

- META-INF/geronimo-application-client.xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<application-client
   xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-client-1.2"
   xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">

   <dep:client-environment>
    <dep:moduleId>
      <dep:groupId>JEE5</dep:groupId>
      <dep:artifactId>JAXBClient</dep:artifactId>
      <dep:version>1.1</dep:version>
      <dep:type>car</dep:type>
    </dep:moduleId>
   </dep:client-environment>

   <dep:server-environment>
    <dep:moduleId>
      <dep:groupId>JEE5</dep:groupId>
      <dep:artifactId>JAXBClientServer</dep:artifactId>
      <dep:version>1.1</dep:version>
      <dep:type>car</dep:type>
    </dep:moduleId>
   </dep:server-environment>

</application-client>

- META-INF/MANIFEST.MF contains: Main-Class: client.MainClient