Unfortunately I'm not going to be going to ApacheCon's in the US but to the EU ones
from now on.  However I would love to either get a summary or partake in the discussion
if someone can ping me from IRC or via skype.  This is something I think will benefit us
all.  Thanks David for driving these talks.

Alex