geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Siamak Sarmady <sarma...@gmail.com>
Subject Netbeans plugin
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 05:19:47 GMT
Hello,

I was speaking over email with "Jacek Laskowski" about his netbeans plugin.

For sometimes I have been using Geronimo with Eclipse and I should say
it is much more faster than Glasfish.

I am sure if the netbeans plugin can be offered many of Netbeans
developers will use Geronimo over Glassfish and Tomcat.(and new version
of jboss which used to be offered with NB5.5 is not ready)

Anyway, I wanted to see who is working on the project (besides Jacek)
and what is the status?

I willing to help but I do not know what to do and where to start (I
will try to run the current code available in repository for now)

Regards,
Siamak