geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Viet Nguyen" <vhng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we deal generically with container specific jsr77 statistics?
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:33:28 GMT
I believe Anita is correct on this one. The specs define that we need
the getXYZ() methods for each statistics named XYZ. At this point, I
think we need to move forward with a decision a) put everything in
g-management or b) split jetty/tomcat stats apart.

As for me, I say let's just go with option A. In order for the
monitoring plugin to work on both assemblies this issue needs to be
resolved. If we plan on releasing the monitoring plugin with 2.1,
we'll need to have time to test it on both assemblies.

Thanks,
Viet