geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Viet Nguyen" <vhng...@gmail.com>
Subject problems with installing plugin
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2007 20:48:33 GMT
Hi All,

Since yesterday, when I pulled down the latest trunk with the new
structure, I have been unable to install any plugins. I get these
warnings from the server's console

[INFO] 15:45:06,864 WARN  [PropertiesFileLoginModule] Ignoring option:
org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.GenericSecurityRealm.KERNEL. Not
supported.
[INFO] 15:45:06,865 WARN  [PropertiesFileLoginModule] Ignoring option:
org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.GenericSecurityRealm.CLASSLOADER.
Not supported.
[INFO] 15:45:06,865 WARN  [PropertiesFileLoginModule] Ignoring option:
org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.GenericSecurityRealm.SERVERINFO.
Not supported.

and this error message from the terminal in which I tried to install the plugin

vhnguy2@vhnguy2-desktop:~/g/trunk/target/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1-SNAPSHOT/bin$
java -jar ./deployer.jar -u system -p manager install-plugin
/home/vhnguy2/Desktop/activemq.car
Checking for status every 1000ms:
Finished downloading
org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-broker/2.1-SNAPSHOT/car (32 kB)
(100%)
Installation FAILED: No server instance configuration set up for name default

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,
Viet