geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release J2G 1.0.0 RC1
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 02:03:33 GMT
The .project and .classpath files are used when the plugins are loaded
in Eclipse IDE.    You are right they don't have ASL license headers
but I don't see license headers associated with these files normally.
 The files in the geronimo eclipse plugin don't have ASL license
headers either.   Also, these files are not in the assembly.

I am not sure what we need to do with jboss here.   Of course we are
using it since it is a migration tool from jboss to geronimo.  Any
advice here?

About the recent discussion, I don't remember anyone mentioned any
action plans in any schedule, so I assume that is not an item for this
1.0 release.

Lin