geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1 dependencies on SNAPSHOTs
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:48:03 GMT
On Nov 26, 2007, at 2:36 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Nov 26, 2007, at 11:29 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:
>>
>> Pluto                      1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
>
> Has anybody pinged their list?

Joe and I have pinged their list, no response yet.

>> myfaces                    1.2.1-SNAPSHOT
>
> Has anybody pinged their list?

Matthias indicated that he would be willing to push a MyFaces release
when JSF TCK is 100% passing.   But I would recommend that we
postpone making that request until all JEE tests are passing in
Geronimo since JSF is very susceptible to lower level changes in the
servlet engine, deployment code, application classloader, etc.

Best wishes,
Paul