geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JNDI lookup problem in Jetty portlet
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:20:34 GMT

On Nov 26, 2007, at 7:13 AM, Jarek Gawor wrote:

> Does anybody have thoughts on this or know how this should work?

Your proposed fix in GERONIMO-3609 is basically correct but it
results in duplicating the jndi setting during a normal request.  I
eliminated this and committed the change.

I've done a little tck testing and don't see any problems but wonder
why I originally didn't just add the jndi handler to the chain.... I
can't remember but maybe we should keep our eyes open for problems.

thanks
david jencks