geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.1 Release
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 22:30:40 GMT
Hi,

I resumed this week-end some work on clustered deployment. I think
this will be completed in about 2-3 weeks. This will allow
distribute, uninstall, start, stop, et cetera of configurations to a
cluster as a single logic operation. I am keen to get this change in
for 2.1, if it does not delay 2.1.

Thanks,
Gianny