geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Deploy script bombs with remote host
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 17:46:29 GMT
I'm pretty sure this is something no one has tried before.

The basic problem IMNSHO is explained clearly CommandSupport line 60:

     protected CommandContext commandContext = null; //todo: this is
pretty bad; should add it into constructor

this should be private final.

I guess we need a jira.... if you want  to fix it fine otherwise I
will a bit later today.

thanks for trying out remote plugin install!!!

david jencks