geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] 2.1 Release
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 17:00:44 GMT
I think it's time to start discussing the particulars of a 2.1 release.

There's been a lot of advancements made in our plugin infrastructure.
There's also been the pluggable console enhancements. It would be good
to get a release out, with these capabilities. They provide a more
solid platform for future enhancements, I think.

There's also GShell and new monitoring capabilities. I'm probably
missing a few other new functions.

Finally, IIUC, 2.1 would be able to support a Terracotta plugin. I'd
also be very interested to hear what WADI capabilities that could be
exposed.

I'm willing to bang the release manager drum. I see that Joe has
already started tugging on the TCK chain

What do others think? How close are we to a 2.1 release? What
additional capabilities and bug fixes are needed? Can we wrap up
development activities in the next week or two?

--kevan