geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Netbeans plugin
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:51:32 GMT

On Nov 16, 2007, at 12:19 AM, Siamak Sarmady wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was speaking over email with "Jacek Laskowski" about his netbeans
> plugin.
>
> For sometimes I have been using Geronimo with Eclipse and I should
> say it is much more faster than Glasfish.
>
> I am sure if the netbeans plugin can be offered many of Netbeans
> developers will use Geronimo over Glassfish and Tomcat.(and new
> version of jboss which used to be offered with NB5.5 is not ready)
>
> Anyway, I wanted to see who is working on the project (besides
> Jacek) and what is the status?
>
> I willing to help but I do not know what to do and where to start (I
> will try to ru

Hi Siamak,
I don't recall seeing anyone but Jacek working on the Netbeans plugin.
I'm sure he'd love to have some help. I think it would be *great* to
have a Neatbeans plugin in addition to our Eclipse plugin.

Perhaps Jacek can fill us in on where things stand with the plugin and
identify next steps.

--kevan