geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: GShell 1.0-alpha-1 update
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:35:49 GMT
Nope, GShell ATM does not do any dependency downloading.  The only
delay I know of is when the shell boots up, which may vary depending
on what is included in the classpath ala classworlds.  The 'help'
command should defs not take 10 seconds though, so I'd guess your CPU
or disk was busy causing I/O wait.  If you can reproduce it lemme know.

--jason