geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: basic security review
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 16:59:04 GMT
Yes, that's a good idea. Also, excellent work with reviewing the
LoginModules and adding tests!!!

I just added two new LoginModules to look at. I'm particularly
concerned about CertificateChainLoginModule since it always returns
true in its login() function. But I'm not exactly sure how this is
being used.

Jarek