geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <gineme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we deal generically with container specific jsr77 statistics?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 14:38:57 GMT
At the risk of getting caught in the crossfire here...

So, lets say the classes for jetty or tomcat that extend those in
o/a/g/management/geronimo/stats reside within same package... are we then
saying that classes extending those for, say, openEJB or somesuch would also
reside here rather than within our openEJB package? If so, how would this
all play into the pluggable server/framework design?

-Erik

--
Erik B. Craig