geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Config-substitutions.properties File
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 06:52:22 GMT

On Oct 31, 2007, at 7:49 PM, Anita Kulshreshtha wrote:

>    It would be nice if the comments (license, PortOffset etc) in the
> config-substitutions.properties file in g-boilerplate-minimal were
> carried over to higher assemblies.

It's written out in LocalAttributeManager.storeConfigSubstitutions.
In order to get the comments in I think we'd need to either provide
the comment text in a LocalAttributeManager attribute or point it to
a file with the comment text.  I couldn't convince myself this was a
worthwhile increase in code complexity.  Maybe we could provide
instructions in a separate file?

thanks
david jencks