geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: openejb-2.1 schemalocation
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:05:07 GMT
The idea was to match the targetNamespace from the schema with an actual, working URL. I was
able to match only those schemas for which the targetNamespace is on the http://geronimo.apache.org
server.

I think it was Jarek who helped gathering all the schemas from svn into one place. Then I
took one by one and created the same structure from the targetNamespace on the actual web
site and moved the files around. Lastly I added an symbolic link to each file to match the
file name, once again as defined in the targetNamespace.

Didn't do OpenEJB because those are hosted at http://www.openejb.org

Is this the kind of info you were looking for?

Cheers!
Hernan