geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <>
Subject Geronimo 2.1 dependencies on SNAPSHOTs
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:29:51 GMT
I was just looking in the root pom.  It seems there are a number of
snapshot dependencies that we would need to eliminate prior to a 2.1
release (or make private builds).  I'll start working my way through
those that have released.  We'll need to start pushing for some releases
of those that are not yet available ... and of course some are our own

OpenEJB                    3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
Pluto                      1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
geronimo-jaspi_1.0_spec    1.0-SNAPSHOT
geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail 1.3-SNAPSHOT
commons-dbcp               1.3-SNAPSHOT
yoko                       1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
myfaces                    1.2.1-SNAPSHOT
gshell                     1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT
jspc_compiler_tomcat6      2.0-SNAPSHOT

Are there other components that we should upgrade as well?  BTW, I just
upgraded our dep on OpenJPA 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 after verifying that it
didn't create any TCK issues.

View raw message