geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.1 Release
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 21:17:30 GMT
Hey y'all,
I started to map some of the new features/functions to the 2.1 documentation.

I just created a new wiki space http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21
and created some initial entries. Pls chime in with your ideas for topics to cover but don't
stop just there,
feel free to start working out some content too if you feel compelled to do so ;-)

Help with the documentation is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

I will be starting a separate thread on user@ for user feedback as well.

Cheers!
Hernan